Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welcome to the wide world of spam recipies!


Well, after coming across a recipe for spam sorbet, I began to ponder the unique pressed meat product that is Spam. I had never tasted this interesting product. Was I missing out on something? Was I discriminating against Spam just because of things I had heard about its taste and texture? What about the other interesting foods that appear on the grocery store shelf near the Spam? Potted meat, whole chicken in a can, and canned corned beef might deserve some love too.

So without further adieu, I am introducing this blog, where I vow to give these products the love and attention that they deserve. The internet is filled with interesting and unique recipes using these products. I'm sure that my husband and kids will be excellent guinea pigs and will give these recipes a fair evaluation each time. I look forward to sharing with you my adventures with Spam and other interesting grocery store finds.

Spamtastic!!!!

No comments: